Solvent Vapor Detector
- Stable long-life metal-oxide gas sensor
- Range 0...100% LEL or 0...100 to 0...1000 ppm
- Resolution 0,1 %LEL/1 ppm
- Two relays with switch-over contact
- Acoustic and visual alarm
Solvent vapor detector E2610-VOC is a compact, easy in installation and maintenance device for indoor use.
Applications include solvent storages, painting chambers and other confined spaces, where toxic or potentially explosive concentration of volatile organic compounds can accumulate.
Two relays with switch-over contact may be used for remote signalling or ventilation control. Also the flashing LED and an internal buzzer gives alarms at two set-points.
The instrument utilises novel fully calibrated and temperature compensated metal-oxide sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime.